Monday, May 13, 2013

Before and After.

My bathroom curtain is a shower curtain.
That was $14 (2 panels at $7 each).

Thankfully, the previous owner left her curtain rod, so I just slid my shower curtain right on the rod.


I would like to tell you that I marked both panels, took them down, placed them on the dining room table and cut them carefully.

But I didn't. 

I stood in the tub with scissors in my hand and "eyeballed" my cut. Very precise. 

Because I didn't have a sewing machine at the time, I glued the ends under with No Sew.

Later on, I regretted that decision when I did buy a sewing machine and I had to sew over glue.......and crooked fabric.

After:


In the after photo.....I would like to bring your attention my green wall.....this is the accent wall in the bathroom.....where I mixed 2 green colors together. This blew the mind of the Lowe's worker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment